Documents required for Philippine
- A Valid passport that does Not Expire prior to 6 months of your intended travel date
- Copy of all previous passport with visa pages
- Two copies of passport size photo
- Return Air Ticket confirmation
- Hotel reservation
- Marriage certificate ( if applicable )
- Invitation Letter (if any)
- Forwarding Letter to the visa officer
- Trade licence notarized copy (For businessman)
- NOC (For job holder)
- Office ID card copy / Visiting cards.
- Personal Bank Statement with solvency certificate
- Police clearance except government employees
Financial Documents Required:
- 6 months bank statement with solvency certificate minimum balance 100000 taka only.
- Taken within the last 6 months.
- The Philippine visa photo size must be 2″’ x 2″’ (No photo edit)
- White background with matt paper
- You must be facing the camera in the photo for the whole face to be seen
- You cannot wear a uniform/ Hijab
Contact: +8809617114477, +8801731588018, +8801637231764, +8801637231765